Mobilize AE Test (Spideyworks)

Mobilize

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,193
I know this is artwork mostly, but because its made for spidey and spideyworks, which is mainly connected to team fortress,
I saw a way to sneak past the art section.

Sorry.

Anyway, he didn't want it (well...) so I decided to show you guys.
[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/9089525[/ame]

(the reason its vimeo is that youtube messed it up.)
 
Cool vid. It saddens me that I'm too technically challenged to make an intro.
I can make you one TP, dont go sadface.

lol.

Also, Getting a positive comment from beaverking regarding art is hard,
so thanks a lot, appreciate it :D
 
I can make you one TP, dont go sadface.

lol.

Also, Getting a positive comment from beaverking regarding art is hard,
so thanks a lot, appreciate it :D

awww... makes me sound like such a miserable, arrogant... well, i cant say the word i want to, so... fill in the blank. :)
 
Back
Top