autorezoom?

Quick-draw Mcgraw

I made one post
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
13
I was just wondering what this autorezoom was exactly. I was accused of being devious and writing up a script to use it, but I have no clue what it is. If it's the rezoom after shooting with a sniper rifle...isn't that the automatic setting?
 
it's not exactly the default setting; the default setting is to deploy any weapon that can be deployed after reload e.g. a sniper's zoom or an MGs bipod. No, what they mean are scripts for quick-scoping and bad players like to accuse good players of using them all the time, I think it makes them feel better or something, but it's just a collection of console commands to quicken your sighting, very tough to prove its use and it doesn't even make you faster than a lot of naturally skilled snipers.
 
ya well Ask Duality or Blue Stealth or Ron Paul they might tell you the secret Sniper Combination sometime lol.
 
I know alot of secret sniping skills... I just can't seem to get them down, i guess they are not for me.
 
i know the secret sniping skill of attaching a laser sight and undermounted grenade launcher
 
i know the secret sniping skill of attaching a laser sight and undermounted grenade launcher

Luckily I know how to call in tactical nuclear strikes...

...I just don't know how to give the correct coordinates, which is the only reason any of you ever kill me.
 
Luckily I know how to call in tactical nuclear strikes...

...I just don't know how to give the correct coordinates, which is the only reason any of you ever kill me.

haha when they ask for 'coordinates' for a nuclear strike you can probably get away with just saying "Donner" or "Kalt", I think that'll pretty much take care of it

rubber that's cheating bro, I'm going to have you banned for secret sniping exploits BYE :sleep:
 
Back
Top