Account hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow19

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
815
I received a pm from a Stem Van De Daken about joining his steam group so first i checked to see if he was legit and his account is clearly on the forums, however wen i went to the community page i must have gotten some sort of virus because my account was then hacked. Idk if it was an imposter or what, but pls be careful of this. I submitted a ticket to Steam Support in order to retrieve my account so hopefully everything will be ok. In the meantime pls keep an eye out for this hacker.
 
not a hacker, i had this problem too, its somone who fell for the trick in eGO and snt this to everyone
 
Well, whatever it is, my password has been changed and im working to get it back.
 
Yea I got that msg as well a while ago. The URL it asks you to go to ends in a .tk and it's clearly a scam.

P.S. Good luck on getting your acc back
 
Last edited:
bah, i also received that from Biohazard.... I already submit a help request at Steam Support Website.. Those who have the same fate, do it fast.. >_<

Got a PM from BioHazard too.

Remember guys: If it looks like an automated message and the link looks fishy, don't click on it!
 
I got this from Jimmy Kudo and i instantly doubted it. Good luck with getting your accs back guys. Thank god i didn't open that page. >_>
 
You're account was not hacked, it was phished in which you gave away your info and in which you clicked on the link that was sent over steam. TK sites are not Steam sites.......

Also do not post "My account was hacked" threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top