R Rorshak Rookie Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 96 Jan 31, 2010 #1 Well im in the 24/7 Inferno server and its EMPTY D: please anyone who see this help me fill it im in it as I type this. HELP!
Well im in the 24/7 Inferno server and its EMPTY D: please anyone who see this help me fill it im in it as I type this. HELP!
iWhiskey Famous Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 420 Jan 31, 2010 #2 Well, I am looking at my Insurgency and TF2 browsers here, nope, no server by that name. On a more serious note, post this in your division forums. We do not need server updates in general chat.
Well, I am looking at my Insurgency and TF2 browsers here, nope, no server by that name. On a more serious note, post this in your division forums. We do not need server updates in general chat.
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Jan 31, 2010 #4 uhh.... as far as I can see this IS in the source division discussion... but you're right that inferno does need help getting filled
uhh.... as far as I can see this IS in the source division discussion... but you're right that inferno does need help getting filled
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Jan 31, 2010 #5 Yay inferno but i play jail and office
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Jan 31, 2010 #6 i love the inferno server i dont want to see it get changed! lets get it filled!!
I iOprah Thread Thumper Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,142 Jan 31, 2010 #7 The Angry Arab said: uhh.... as far as I can see this IS in the source division discussion... but you're right that inferno does need help getting filled Click to expand... it was moved from general chat....
The Angry Arab said: uhh.... as far as I can see this IS in the source division discussion... but you're right that inferno does need help getting filled Click to expand... it was moved from general chat....