Teams Being balanced!

Dr.Ricwulf

Poster
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
119
Ok, I would prefer a Division Leader to answer this, but even another admin can answer this.

I have been told the teams are meant to be in a 2:1 ratio of terrorists to Counter Terrorists. Yet when I look at a full server in jail, there are 15 CT's and 25 T's, a 3:5 ratio.

So, which ratio is right, and can we get people in the jail to stop complaining everytime there are a few CT's away from a 1:1 ratio?
 
I wouldnt have a clue about this because I just moved into this division but I realised that last night when I was playing with you, people kept saying " someone please watch " dasdasdada " and it became really annoying so if we could get this sorted out it would be pleasent for all of us.
 
It's 2:1, but its not a strict rule. If its slightly off its fine. The 15-25 ratio you quoted is acceptable temporarily. Admins and eGO members should set a good example by switching first :-)
 
We're pretty lenient about the 3:5 ratio. But, if teams are like 10 CT's and 14 T's, then it would be necessary to ask a couple of CT's to switch teams.


I rarely play CT's just for this reason.
 
Last edited:
Well, I definately can understand it if it is 10:14, but whenever I'm on at about 10pm(Sydney, Australia Time) when there are only about 15-20 people on the server, there are usually 6:10 ratio of CT to T, and I'm hearing people complain left and right, I'm really sick of it. I understand when they say it and there is a difference of 1 person, and usually, I will switch to T if I really don't mind, cause there are some maps that I would only really play as a ct.

Anyway, I'm just sick of the complaining, and I wanted a bit of clarification on the ratio.
 
well if it gets to a 1:1
just ask someone to switch nicely. :D
 
6:10 is fine, same scenario if a CT changed to make it 5:11. There's no real way to have the teams perfectly balanced then, so let the players complaining know that.

The best way to handle it is like Evilbear said, members should set a good example and switch teams.
 
well, ill just say, the admins will always be the first to take action. we ourselves will most likely be the firsts to switch over and then some people will follow. but if they dont, and this keeps going on, we will take more serious actions.

but you have to understand, admins have other things to worry about then team balancing, especially since it is the jail sever. but if it really disrupts the game, then action will be taken,
 

Latest posts

Back
Top