Okay for all of those who have not fallen for the persons trick who is phishing peoples accounts here is what you will see....I have one of the many people added to friends and he has sent it to me....DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!!!!!!!! You will lose your account.
=(e)=? BioHaZaRd` ={BC}=: Hey man, do you think you could join my steam group? If I get enough people to join, I get a free server, all you have to do is go here http://www.thewebsitename.tk and sign up for the community. Thx bro. oh and you can have full admin if you want.
I have blocked out the website so that none of you click it and go to it.
If you see anything of this nature please do not click the link. Its a .tk and the whole website is messed up so do not do it!
=(e)=? BioHaZaRd` ={BC}=: Hey man, do you think you could join my steam group? If I get enough people to join, I get a free server, all you have to do is go here http://www.thewebsitename.tk and sign up for the community. Thx bro. oh and you can have full admin if you want.
I have blocked out the website so that none of you click it and go to it.
If you see anything of this nature please do not click the link. Its a .tk and the whole website is messed up so do not do it!














