Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Jan 31, 2010 #1 Just a little something I've been working on. Image is 1920x1200. Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Feb 1, 2010 #2 Nice, Adam. It sohuld be the Soldier though.
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Feb 1, 2010 #3 Make this an avatar for Beaver.
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Feb 1, 2010 #4 All that LoL has been getting in the way of this? lol
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Feb 1, 2010 #5 Very nice, cant wait to see when its finished.
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Feb 1, 2010 #6 very nice, more resolutions please?
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Feb 1, 2010 #7 Skill/CJaZ said: Make this an avatar for Beaver. Click to expand... i have my own demoman projects in the works
Skill/CJaZ said: Make this an avatar for Beaver. Click to expand... i have my own demoman projects in the works
M Mr. Teriyaki Famous Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 467 Feb 2, 2010 #8 Nice job Mister Adam! you should have the demo color purple b.c red and blue = purple
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Feb 2, 2010 #9 Ok, I changed the lighting on the demo man a bit. If you need a certain resolution, post it and I'll upload it in that resolution.
Ok, I changed the lighting on the demo man a bit. If you need a certain resolution, post it and I'll upload it in that resolution.
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Feb 2, 2010 #10 thats still the old link in the post isnt it?
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Feb 2, 2010 #11 No, I updated the link.