Count Down to Feb. 16

Oh, I just went through my domination folder and checked recent dates..If I had known it was in the event server my counter would of been "It's normal gameplay with no weird Zerg-Related Admin Commands Being Used", but you got that covered :P

Now whisker, you have to follow the rules like everyone else.
"3. It can be on any eGO server but not the fun server of course. (it can be on the auction part of it, but they do not count in events basically)"
That being said, that domination happened on the fun server during the event of late night fight. Normally I would say that doesn't count, but it seems like no one is really getting this bounty. So I'll make an exception to edgegamers hour and late night fights events only, even though there is only one left tomorrow, and maybe one left this weekend. The reason I'm making a change to this is because it's a normal game play hour anyways. So congrats to you getting me also as a medic if you didn't know. That means your 11,000 casino cash has been transferred. Congrats again, and you and Frisky both have 2 more times you can get me, 3 for everyone else in the clan.

Btw everyone, I'll be going home this weekend, so I won't be on at all during that time. But I'll have you know, I have off of school today and should be off tomorrow too because another snow storm is almost here at this time, and I think we are getting another 6 to 12 inches of it.
Go easy.
 
So, can I use this one I used for the other bounty?

xdf0nc.jpg
 
Alright this bounty is officially closed. It will reopen on my birthday coming up on March 2nd (I will bump it again). Congrats to those who could dominate me and getting some of my casino cash. And I have been in eGO for a year now!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top