How to use the Shotgun

This isn't a popularity contest.

Also, if it was a contest I WOULD WIN AHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't want it to be a popularity contest, I just wanted to say I said this before and no one listened. No disrespect or anything but why are things different now?
 
Your tone before was a bit disrespectful, but maybe I read it wrong. Add your knowledge to this thread, until we make "Teh Uber Shotteh" thread.
 
IF you want to learn how to play CS:S read these threads.

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57506&highlight=paradigm

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64913&highlight=paradigm

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60505&highlight=paradigm

THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT.

Some of you may not have been around back in the para glory days. I remember Beta was there when it happened.

Our Para
Who art in thyne hands
Awesome be thy name
Thy Ownage Come
thy will be fun
on office
as it is in dust
gives us this camp
our daily ammo
and forgive us our headshots
as we forgive those who headshots us
and lead us not into reloading
but deliver us from a 0-10 streak
for thyne is the pwnage, the para, and the glory
forever and ever
The end

Copyrighted By Beta.

beta beta beta.
 
Last edited:
nah, come to think of it, epic is Desert Eagle XD
As long its shot to the head xD
 
Plan For CS:S Success

Step 1: Buy a para

Step 2: Walk forward

Step 3: Hold down the trigger

let me revise that.
Step 1: Don't think about dying

Step 2: Buy a para

Step 3: CHARGE FOR SPARTA

Step 4: Hold down the trigger and charge at your enemy
 

Latest posts

Back
Top