The Ninja Knife Compilations

redstarfish

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
877
Well some of you heard of my epic knife kill when I went to the climb tower on darkness and knifed someone whilst jumping down.

This is the birth of the Ninja Knife!

Here is the official way to do that ninja knife:

-Get on a a tall surface like a tower or top of a building
-Spot your prey
-Jump down and knife in the back



Please post demo's or pics of your epicness!
 
hmmm... i've been ninja knifing for a long time. just not in a jail map. in a regular map, with people shooting at you the whole time. haha. but if/when it happens again i'll try and post somethin
 
hmmm... i've been ninja knifing for a long time. just not in a jail map. in a regular map, with people shooting at you the whole time. haha. but if/when it happens again i'll try and post somethin

Of couse you have with your cool 1200 knife kills.
 
Noooo =/ I'm gutted, I accidently recorded over my demo of my amazing ninja knife >< Stupid typos.
 
Well some of you heard of my epic knife kill when I went to the climb tower on darkness and knifed someone whilst jumping down.

Well THIS makes much more sense. Your original post, you said molyneux and confused me, because there is no tower on molyneux.
 
Back
Top