I'm making a map

Should it be CP or PL

  • Attack/Defend Control Point

    Points: 23 63.9%
  • Payload

    Points: 13 36.1%

  • Total voters
    36
People, I'm pretty sure (or atleast hoping) he is making a Jail THEMED map not a Jailbreak "mode" map.

The actual Jailbreak mod or mode or whatever you wanna call it, would not work on TF2. Or maybe it could, MAYBE.

So yea, no crying about "zomg jailbrek killz babiez, do not makez".

Except if he's making it Jailbreak. Then you can continue your crying.
 
People, I'm pretty sure (or atleast hoping) he is making a Jail THEMED map not a Jailbreak "mode" map.

The actual Jailbreak mod or mode or whatever you wanna call it, would not work on TF2. Or maybe it could, MAYBE.

So yea, no crying about "zomg jailbrek killz babiez, do not makez".

Except if he's making it Jailbreak. Then you can continue your crying.

That's unfortunately that you cant make a Jailbreak map in TF2 though i wish we could(Hint to the modders out there). But the jail themed map would be cool. You have a multi-level map with cap points on that make it almost maze like. That just a suggestion.
 
Yes, a CP map where blue team was attempting to break out of jail, capturing points along the way to do so, MIGHT be enjoyable, it would depend heavily on the design and the overall size of the map, multiple attack points and routes, etc... but seeing as how this post was made in response to the jail mapping contest, I doubt that was the goal here, and I highly doubt that anyone would want to role-play in TF2 the way they do in CSS jail servers. So, that being said, I'd have to second Stinky's comment.
 
Back
Top