Flash nades

keinelust594

I made one post
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
8
Every time I go to Side tunnels near A bombsite, everyone throws Flashbangs and team flashes everyone. I get flashed at least 7 to 10 times. That has to be the most irritating thing ever lol. Can't people aim their nades? ha:P
 
You may want to post this in the Counter Strike: Source forum. :)

..but yes, I agree people should use their flashes smarter. :)
 
Every time I go to Side tunnels near A bombsite, everyone throws Flashbangs and team flashes everyone. I get flashed at least 7 to 10 times. That has to be the most irritating thing ever lol. Can't people aim their nades? ha:P

Maybe you should see where they throw them and NOT follow the flash in.
 
to be honest, i wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets locked. this is a part of the game that we all have to deal with. the best thing you can do is just try to not teamflash. but other than that, you have to realize that sometimes teamflashes just happen
 
I there a way to have a script that restricts a certain amounts of flashes allowed to be purchased based on the numbers of players. I know theres one for awps.
 
come to think of it, how many people keep complaining abt flashes? you got no choice, embrace the light of death! XD
 
SUNGLASSES(Question mark) Just try to see where the flash is headed and turn away from it and if its going toward A your gonna get flashed no matter what lol.
 
what really sucks is beiing flashed while trying to have a knife fight with someone...lol but it is REALLY funny when that happens...and TheHulk wins!
 
It's so simple... if you know that they're going to flash that area, which they will then don't go there.

DUH...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top