I wont be on for a while

Mista Panda

Poster
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
244
Okay, sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot. I don't know whats been wrong with me I just havent been posting in the right spot lately. And im very sorry to you admins that are in control of the Forums. for having to take time and post a reply.

Any ways. back to what i was saying. I wont be on as much. Mainly for school reasons. but im also going to be working out so i can get prepped for next season football at my school, plus ive been working hard on debate. so as i said before i wont be on for a while. just letting you know so you all dont think i went a-wall lol. but ill still attempt to make a appearance in the forums.


~.~.Blazer.~.~

DoD:s still my lady love xD
 
Alright apreciate you takin the time to tell us that you wont be on because some people just leave and leavin us like... umm weres so and so. so yeah man ill see you
 
hay thanks for the reply, ill be back during the weekends and during some week days when i can work a good scedule.
 
Okay, sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot. I don't know whats been wrong with me I just havent been posting in the right spot lately. And im very sorry to you admins that are in control of the Forums. for having to take time and post a reply.

Any ways. back to what i was saying. I wont be on as much. Mainly for school reasons. but im also going to be working out so i can get prepped for next season football at my school, plus ive been working hard on debate. so as i said before i wont be on for a while. just letting you know so you all dont think i went a-wall lol. but ill still attempt to make a appearance in the forums.


~.~.Blazer.~.~

DoD:s still my lady love xD

AWOL, absent without leave

real life first man, no worries and come back soon
 
ah im not going to be gone for good, im just not going to be on as often, i just didnt want yall to be like

>.> were did Blazer go.....stupied kid lol
 
I hear you OP, I'm going through the same thing now with school. This hotel lobby computer doesn't cut it.
 
I'M in a similar situation, but I still have time most days to get on.
 
What a shame I was just getting used to killing you in Kalt, not to worry I am sure you will play as time allow's. See you later friend do well.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top