S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Feb 5, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7usQPza0tVY[/ame]
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Feb 5, 2010 #3 Mr. Teriyaki said: funky music! Click to expand... That would be Genesis by Justice, pretty good music. Those were some nice frags for being pretty old, felt sorry for some of the people, like the mid-air Scout. Thanks for sharing.
Mr. Teriyaki said: funky music! Click to expand... That would be Genesis by Justice, pretty good music. Those were some nice frags for being pretty old, felt sorry for some of the people, like the mid-air Scout. Thanks for sharing.
M Mr. Teriyaki Famous Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 467 Feb 5, 2010 #4 Yea that mid air scout stab was awesome, at first i thought he was going to do a leap stab
W Werner Voss Active Member Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 251 Feb 5, 2010 #5 Really nice kills, but of course it must be a little easier to do that when you're playing in thirdperson, still those were good frags.
Really nice kills, but of course it must be a little easier to do that when you're playing in thirdperson, still those were good frags.
K kotahlicious Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 687 Feb 6, 2010 #6 rofl werner. record pro stop . . . sv_cheats 1 thirdperson playdemo pro
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Feb 6, 2010 #8 Stickyfinger said: Older Spy video (Not me) Click to expand... Could have fooled me. :laugh:
W Werner Voss Active Member Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 251 Feb 7, 2010 #9 kotahlicious said: rofl werner. Click to expand... In that case, I take back whatever I said.
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Feb 8, 2010 #11 I've gotten couple mid-air stabs. Not as awesome as that, but yeah. =[ And I haven't gotten any of them recorded. <.< I liked that clip. The Spy seemed a lot more badass when you look at it from third-person.
I've gotten couple mid-air stabs. Not as awesome as that, but yeah. =[ And I haven't gotten any of them recorded. <.< I liked that clip. The Spy seemed a lot more badass when you look at it from third-person.