Office knifers, beware!

Old Man [OFPR]

Active Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
374
Nothing more frustrating than to be camping in projector room by the free standing wall watching the doors leading to other hostings knowing you have a teamate in paper watching that way only to get shot in the back of the head bacause your teamate watching paper wanted a knife kill. Uugh!!! :cursing:
You can expect me to shoot those cabinets you are hiding behind, there by exposing your position forcing you to fight. Or if you are hiding in that little niche, I will no longer take you into consideration when throwing flashes, frags, or smoke nades when trying to trip up the enemy as you obviously are not looking out for your teamates best interest. You have been warned.....
Muahahahaha!!;)
Yes, this includes you angry Arab!!!!!!!!!
 
woo grandpa put his foot down :P
we all know arab's a noob XD
it's okay we still love him :D
 
But what if I'm faster to do the same to you then you are to me?
 
haha old man. i will still knife only, because that's how i play, at least until i get the gold on FBG. after that MAYBE i'll pick up a gun again
 
haha old man. i will still knife only, because that's how i play, at least until i get the gold on FBG. after that MAYBE i'll pick up a gun again

And when that time comes, you'll see an enemy and realize you dont know how to take the safety off. :P
 
I'm not good enough with guns to try to knife, if I can't kill at long range why try short? I'm just glad that I only play Highschool where you cant really knife unless your in bushes.
 
I have like 15 knife kills in total. 14 were from AFKs. That 1 was Sakuya. It was a glorious day. :crying:
 
CAMP KNIFEING WILL DO U NO GOOD! U MUST RUSH LIKE THE COOLEY DOES. i mean look at my knifes on fbg i gots the gold
 

Latest posts

Back
Top