What is your favorite and least favorite TF2 character class?

bottleoftheFUNK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
2,068
I particularly enjoy playing the Spy, Sniper, and Heavy classes. For only one reason...i cant play any of the others effectively aha. However, if i were only gonna chose one class it would be the Spy.

As for my least favorite class it would be the demo class, never liked it, never really played it.

What about everyone else?:cool:
 
favorite class: Medic is credit 2 team

Least favorite class: Spy. should be removed from the game since they cannot fix the broken stabbing due to latency.

Please direct all flames about my spy comment to my pm box, thanks.
 
I'll let you guess my fave. My least favorite would be the heavy. Hate being so slow.
 
Favorites: Demoman and Soldier (Power/Mobility/Defense), Heavy
Least Fav: Scout
 
Favourite class is Scout, least favourite class is Medic, and I somehow still manage to be a team player.
 
medic cuase a single uber in the right spot can be game changing.

than solly most versatile can be used for def or off and acel in it.

scouts and snipers because there fricking annoying as hell
 
Medic, Scout, Demoman, and occasionally Pyro or Sniper are all good.

The others are either too slow, too hard, or too boring for me.
 
Combat Engi is new favorite.

Therefore Spy is my least favorite to play against. I have no true least favorite to play. I enjoy playing all classes. But if forced to choose a class I'd be least likely to play, heavy.
 
Favorites: Soldier, Demo, PyRO, KGB Heavy, Sniper(rifle), and medic.
Least Favorite: FaN / Sandman Maggot scouts. And Huntsmen maggots. And Dead Ringer Spy Maggots. And hurt-myself-at-the-beginning-of-the-game-as-soldier-then-run-around-with-the-equalizer Maggots.
 
Last edited:
My favorite would have to be the Soldier. My least favorite is the Spy...Only because it's my worst class.
 
Favorites: Soldier, Demo, PyRO, KGB Heavy, Sniper(rifle), and medic.
Least Favorite: FaN / Sandman Maggot scouts. And Huntsmen maggots. And Dead Ringer Spy Maggots. And hurt-myself-at-the-beginning-of-the-game-as-soldier-then-run-around-with-the-equalizer Maggots.

QFT.

Oh wait, that's my post. But honestly, it really gets old dealing with those equalizer people >.>. Feels twice as good to kill em' though =p I'm starting to hate Direct Hit people for some reason..not too sure why.
 
My favorite class would be medic, so that means I hate all the 'S' classes. 1 headshot, 1 backstab, one annoying guy people can't kill, and lots of random crit rockets that hit me when the other rockets don't. But out of those 4, it's the sniper because I get most surprised by the snapshot headshots from a mile away.
 
I honestly love each and every one of them, but for playability?

Scout. I love Scout; I don't know what it is, but I adore fast and quick attacking classes. I can't say I have a least favorite though. Had this been "What's your best and worst class?" I could say Spy is, by far, my worst class.

All truth:
"Wait, do I attack the Engie first or sap the Sentry first…."
"Oh! Sentries don't attack me while I'm cloaked! I'll just go up to the front of one and sap it!"
"How did I die…. Oh, cloak ran out."
"How did they know I was a Spy--Oh wait, they don't have a [insert class here] on their team."
"*tons of failstabs go here*"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top