My New Frag Vid

Seriously dont pay attention to these guys kevimaster, keep them comming. I for one havnt seen a good spy frag vid in a while and this one makes me wanna finish mine.
 
I've thought about making a spy frag vid. Well, actually it will be a spy vid but probably not with any frags since I'm terrible. It should be pretty entertaining none the less.
 
im not bashing it its a good video. just i see lots of good spy videos and less good videos of other classes
 
Mad Pistol dies like 97 times in that video.
...
...
And about another 5 times in the Edge-gamers hour intro video too.
I think we should rename "Edgegamers hour" to "Kill Madpistol for an hour"
 
lol :), and don't worry Frisky, I'm not letting it get to me ;), they're just jealous :P. Anyway, I'm working on an offensive engy vid now and its starting out pretty good :thumbup:
 
Back
Top