Fun stuff Royal Rumble

Ides of March

Poster
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
144
Post em if you got em!

n2ojn9.jpg
 
lol i like my 9-0 lol, but this was everyone's ending score.



and it was very fun, and leadership said they hope to be able to do this more Sweet!
 
lol thats not right ides wheres your usual 3:1 ratio from Kalt?

Haha this was a different beast for me. I'm overall happy with my performance

Crazy thing happened tho I primed a nade and threw it right when a American jumped around the corner and threw his nade and they collided in mid air and killed me HAHA
 
Im glad no one noticed that Blue Stealth and I changed names last night. One of these days he'll match my 1337 skillz.
 
Unfortunately, other things came up and I was unable to attend :(
 
Wow, I'm sorry that I missed this event... I'll do my best to bring my questionable skills to the next one :P.
 
Blasphemy... how do you work with that many icons??? I would lose my mind if I have 3...
 
Blasphemy... how do you work with that many icons??? I would lose my mind if I have 3...

Then you would be committed if you saw my desktop, its more than half way across the screen with icons.
 
Blasphemy... how do you work with that many icons??? I would lose my mind if I have 3...

well tbh, there is game icons which is ordered on top right, left is music, internet and other files needed or if i am working with pictures or papers are over there till i am done working and then goes on my Portable HDD, and on the top is my movie makes/watcher/torrent files.

there is a method to my madness lol.

Then you would be committed if you saw my desktop, its more than half way across the screen with icons.

and duality, i can just imagine your 24" monitor with small icons placed everywhere lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top