K k mart Rookie Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 31 Feb 6, 2010 #1 I love the office server. It always has people on it and has very good admins!
P Pepper1 Poster Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 107 Feb 6, 2010 #2 hey i was playing with you earlier and im glad you enjoyed our servers
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Feb 6, 2010 #3 There shall no tomfoolery on my watch! :angry:
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Feb 6, 2010 #6 Hoodie said: :w00t: Click to expand... O_O
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Feb 6, 2010 #7 yeah office is a great map
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Feb 6, 2010 #8 Welcome to the club k-mart Try out the other servers we have too.
K k mart Rookie Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 31 Feb 6, 2010 #9 Thank's, and next server that i'm going to check out is the dust2. Then zombie.
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Feb 6, 2010 #11 KillZone said: yeah office is a great map Click to expand... Agreed!
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Feb 6, 2010 #12 Office is my favourite map! I <3 OFFICE!!!
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Feb 6, 2010 #13 iEye Captain said: There shall be no tomfoolery on my watch! :angry: Click to expand... Fixed. And I agree, office is awesome!
iEye Captain said: There shall be no tomfoolery on my watch! :angry: Click to expand... Fixed. And I agree, office is awesome!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Feb 6, 2010 #14 The Angry Arab said: Fixed. And I agree, office is awesome! Click to expand... Thanks Arab. You've always been one to have my back. But usually with a knife. :sneaky2:
The Angry Arab said: Fixed. And I agree, office is awesome! Click to expand... Thanks Arab. You've always been one to have my back. But usually with a knife. :sneaky2:
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Feb 6, 2010 #15 iEye Captain said: Thanks Arab. You've always been one to have my back. But usually with a knife. :sneaky2: Click to expand... lol, true
iEye Captain said: Thanks Arab. You've always been one to have my back. But usually with a knife. :sneaky2: Click to expand... lol, true
W WiGsPl1t3r Poster Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 131 Feb 6, 2010 #16 w00t! i think they are all awsome
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Feb 6, 2010 #17 its an awesome map indeed! and welcome again mate!
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Feb 6, 2010 #18 then come play some of the other eGO servers!!
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 Feb 6, 2010 #19 I support office 110%... No punks dare to play on office when I'm there!!
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Feb 7, 2010 #20 Come to Jail so you can rebel!