e vs. eGO Dog Tag Scrim 1/07/2010

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
Congratulations to the O's!
Unlucky e's, better luck next time!


Final result was a 6-1 win for the O's.

cp_warpath2_u40002.jpg


O's, you should find a nice shiny award coming your way shortly!

So the O's remain undefeated, will the e's or G's bring it to an end next time?

​
 
Good fun even though we lost :)

Screenies:

In the shadow of the overwhelming giant that is defeat, taunt kills somehow make more sense!
2zho19x.jpg

2uiyjap.jpg


I'm hunting wabbits:
wji9et.jpg


A shot of the end of the one game that we won:
20qgavc.jpg



We'll see if the e's can pull it off next time ;)
 
Last edited:
I won the last round! Yay!!! Maybe next time my young e's =P Nice match though
 
Great event, thanks for hosting it green =)
Oh yeah, to whoever made the boxing map: You are an artist. :P

cp_warpath2_u40010.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40009.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40008.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40007.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40006.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40005-1.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40004-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
With all those medics, it would be hard for us to die. xD I All those healing beams of our medics + the other team attacking drastically reduced my FPS. :(
 
I think after the first two rounds of eliminating us, the O's got bored and just Whatever Rushed, who got the one for the e's is now a god to me
 
Oh man, that Medic rush. I couldn't kill any of them, I was laughing and going "awwww" at the same time.

Thanks for the fun, all!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top