O Oldie Thread Thumper Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 1,051 Feb 7, 2010 #1 Make sure to come out to our Euro Last Man Standing event! Saturday 13th, 8:00 PM GMT 12:00 PM PST 1:00 PM MST 2:00 PM CST 3:00 PM EST
Make sure to come out to our Euro Last Man Standing event! Saturday 13th, 8:00 PM GMT 12:00 PM PST 1:00 PM MST 2:00 PM CST 3:00 PM EST
I IDigitalDeadI EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 1,316 Feb 7, 2010 #4 I'll try....2pm is such an weird time that saturday for me.
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Feb 8, 2010 #6 ILL BE THERE! whats last man standing?
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Feb 8, 2010 #7 Its a competitive event! You guys can thank Mikkel for getting some competitive events for the European hours! Deathmatch!
Its a competitive event! You guys can thank Mikkel for getting some competitive events for the European hours! Deathmatch!
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Feb 8, 2010 #8 Ill be there, and ill win again!