Starting to love DoD

Kawaii~~

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
828
Hey guys I'm orginally from the INS Division and I've recently started playing DoD and I'm getting addicted I've already played with some of you =X I just wanted to say hi and that you should expect seeing me a little bit more often =3
 
nice, glad we nabbed another 1 woohoo!!!! lol.

feel free to play in AVA, we all are a fun bunch in there :)
 
Come to Kalt as they said theres some cake in sewers with your name on it ;)
 
w00t!... oh and i see your avatar Kawaii, Trigun FTW!! lol but yeah welcome!
 
KALT Is my favourite map as for AVA I already play it not alot and i suck at it =X be happy to play with u guys sometime

You guys should play LUNIA an rpg from Ijji i'd be glad to help you guys in that game =3
 
Dod is the only game where we dont run around like maniac's killin people, we are more mature, we enjoy the game for the strategy we use to to win, and don't listen to the other's, Kalt is the best map and we are trying to educate the other guys. LOL Welcome onboard see you in game.
 
Back
Top