Dod is the only game where we dont run around like maniac's killin people, we are more mature, we enjoy the game for the strategy we use to to win, and don't listen to the other's, Kalt is the best map and we are trying to educate the other guys. LOL Welcome onboard see you in game.
Hey guys,
Rather than start another thread, i figured I would say hi here as well. Im another Ins division junkie who just bought DoD and have been getting regularily owned for the last few nights. I bought it mostly to practice for our scrim next week, but it is growing on me.
All I gotta say tho, is I hope all of you planning on scrimming get in a little ins practice. They are VERY different games.
GoldenPSP
Come to Kalt as they said theres some cake in sewers with your name on it![]()