help again

the_rage_face

Rookie
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
85
I enter the IP for the event server into console i enter this into console "connect 75.126.144.83:27015" then i hit enter and it says bad password and wont connect. What am I doing wrong?
 
The event server is password protected, so you need a password to connect to the server.

I'm not sure how to connect to a server with a password through the console, so I suggest you add the server to favorites and go from there.

You should post this question in your other thread instead of making a new one for each question.
 
I cant add the server to favorites if i cant find it on the list

In your favourites tab, you can click "Find games at this address" and input the IP, then click "add this to favourites". I found that this works 100% of the time, whereas directly using "add server to favourites" causes the server to not show up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top