Melee Night = Awesome

D.T.S.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
318
It was truly fun.
With shovels, knives, and punching.
Should do it again.

Great fun had by all.
Low gravity. Kirk, no boots.
Not like that Sarek.

Star Trek aside,
who would not enjoy Melee?
No one, I do say!
 
that was fun. cant wait for the next one.
im so glad im an eGO member. what other gaming groups out there has this much fun. cant wait to play with you guys again!!
 
It'd be great to keep having these on Mondays. It was a great time! Thanks for all the fun guys..... Oh and yeah, thanks for the domination Kirk.
 
I dominated Debo by punching him in the face, nothing else is better. And waiting for Kirk to land to smack him around was pretty cool too. Cannot wait for next week.
 
This was a great event and a great turnout as well. I'll definitely be there for the next one.
 
and no Blindy cant dominate me, it was a photoshop pic to took, dont worry i knife him soon :)
 
It was truly fun.
With shovels, knives, and punching.
Should do it again.

Great fun had by all.
Low gravity. Kirk, no boots.
Not like that Sarek.

Star Trek aside,
who would not enjoy Melee?
No one, I do say!

:P

It'd be great to keep having these on Mondays. It was a great time! Thanks for all the fun guys..... Oh and yeah, thanks for the domination Kirk.

You sir are banished to the allied side on Flash :glare:
 
haha i tried to find kirk's icon everytime he spoke and hunted him down!
 
Had a lot of fun. Too bad I had to leave early. :( But had a few good laughs!! cant wait 'till next time.
 
Sounds like everyone had a great time, wish i was there. I'll definitely be there for the next one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top