- Joined
- Jun 21, 2008
- Messages
- 6,201
was gonna put some smart remark here...but i think the screenshot says enough....
yes, yes, pick on the guy with 250 ping :glare:
was gonna put some smart remark here...but i think the screenshot says enough....
yes, yes, pick on the guy with 250 ping :glare:
yes, yes, pick on the guy with 250 ping :glare:

yes, yes, pick on the guy with 250 ping :glare:

The Few. The Proud. The Triple Kill With Rocket
![]()


yes, yes, pick on the guy with 250 ping :glare:


Blue...thats my Ping while playing BC2...and I get around just fine![]()

ya I told you where to get it
Anyways how about a triple sniper kill
![]()
getting around and getting kills are different things![]()
guess ill give ya a little slack since ive always got good ping...i mean...it is the only thing ive got goin for me...but ill still give ya that...

Haha I remember this... I was a [P] haha Grapefruit lost the war!!!
