Jail Hall of Fame

Yeah,

I'd also have to say Bloody Bunny, Mr. Winters and Starscream for the best Wardens ever. There are several other very good ones but these are the 3 that set the bar!

Rebellers there are so many skilled its hard to pick. In the late night crew Tomi has my respect the most right now.

Does the rebelling have to be successful? Because I'm pretty sure I am the greatest fail rebeller ever. If there's a wall of shame that's where I go lol.
 
Wardens : Bloodybunny , KuNai and Ruthless ( hard to choose, so many good wardens)

Rebellers : Michael Jackson ( non eGO, but stiill O_O ), Krazy1 and Ollie :D
 
Ahhhh, Too bad these newer guys weren't here when we played REAL jail. No hospitals, healing is for the weak... that's why my top 3 wardens are : Mr. Winters, |3loody |3unny (bloody bunny with his name how it USED to be spelt), and the newly reborn Starscream! Now for the top 3 rebellers... this one is hard, because nobody is really GOOD at rebelling they just get lucky, and that is why I nominate JACKAL, Mr. Winters (you don't know how many mass suicide rounds he started, and everyone knows, mass suicide=rebelling), and Pureblood.

Oh yes. Another nomination for Jail troll, ANGEAL!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top