So as some of you e's may have noticed, especially the jail regulars, I havent been on for a while. I say e's because I get the distinct feeling that apart from Blindy admins view me as an opinionated annoyance.
before I go further: This is NOT a Lulz i hatez eGO im leaving thread! I just recognize that im loud and irritating. I should change my name to Blowfly.
Anyway. I have this lovely computer. flashy specs (Which I cant remember), awesome 42 inch monitor etc. It was my gaming computer. It had only one problem:
it ran 32-bit Vista.
After numerous downloads, viruses, blackouts, power surges, button kicks and all around misuse, Vista decided that you know what, I hate life. In a graphically spectacular fashion it imploded as I attempted startup. Now the computer wont run yadda yadda yadda. Anyway I have to either fix it or buy a new one, and I am faced with the Musicians Bane: Lack of money. So, bye bye for now, but I may pop up with an innapropriate name from time to time in the next month, if I can be bothered to walk down to my local net cafe.
before I go further: This is NOT a Lulz i hatez eGO im leaving thread! I just recognize that im loud and irritating. I should change my name to Blowfly.
Anyway. I have this lovely computer. flashy specs (Which I cant remember), awesome 42 inch monitor etc. It was my gaming computer. It had only one problem:
it ran 32-bit Vista.
After numerous downloads, viruses, blackouts, power surges, button kicks and all around misuse, Vista decided that you know what, I hate life. In a graphically spectacular fashion it imploded as I attempted startup. Now the computer wont run yadda yadda yadda. Anyway I have to either fix it or buy a new one, and I am faced with the Musicians Bane: Lack of money. So, bye bye for now, but I may pop up with an innapropriate name from time to time in the next month, if I can be bothered to walk down to my local net cafe.









see you soon...I hope.










