D Doug Rattman Poster =(e)= Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 136 Feb 11, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHRLU6oY7c[/ame] Enjoy these are clips from me and my bud and well enjoy
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHRLU6oY7c[/ame] Enjoy these are clips from me and my bud and well enjoy
D Doug Rattman Poster =(e)= Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 136 Feb 11, 2010 #2 Just to say i wont tell you my secret to no scope and being so pro at it unless >.<
F FooFooKudleyPoops Famous Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 558 Feb 11, 2010 #3 <-- rofl even harder at two threads on the same exact video
D Doug Rattman Poster =(e)= Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 136 Feb 11, 2010 #4 Lol Hahahaha Yea we couldnt get it to work so
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Feb 12, 2010 #5 looks like you took a page outta my book with those knife kills. gw
I IDigitalDeadI EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 1,316 Feb 12, 2010 #7 I know how you no scope so well.....I'm just not gonna say it. Don't wanna ruin your fun
D Doug Rattman Poster =(e)= Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 136 Feb 12, 2010 #8 lol Digital thanks lets keeps it a secret
K Kami Forum Fiend Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 673 Feb 12, 2010 #9 1. Buy a scout 2. Aim for head 3. Press trigger. Credit?
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Feb 12, 2010 #10 I know, it's called, putting a dot in the middle of your screen with a dry erase marker and putting that dot on their head. Insta-Keel.
I know, it's called, putting a dot in the middle of your screen with a dry erase marker and putting that dot on their head. Insta-Keel.