Formal Introduction (Or an attempt of it).

Angstrom

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
831
Well, i may not be precisely new, i've been a member for a couple months, but i guessed i could get a bit more close with the community..
Starting off, you will see me frequently in Blackmesa as i love that map, but im beggining to release myself from... myself and start using the team speak. English is not my language, im from Argentina and im really shy about my accent.
Short form: My english sucks, don't bash on me, im trying xD.

Im your science project guys, watch me advance in computer science, although i love to boast myself saying i am a programmer, im just on my way to it, but always open to external knowledge.

I guess what's left now is go get a cool sig and keep on participating in the forums.

See you around!

Sonata.
 
Hey Sonata, thanks for the introduction =D
If you ever make Turbine or PL Maps your home come say hi ;)

Don't be shy about your accent; If you're anything like my Spanish teacher you should be loving your accent ;)

Oh, and if you have Ventrilo, join our Vent server! :D
http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo

Add me on Steam and maybe we can get a game or two in some day :P
 
Last edited:
I just want to say: GREAT BAND.

Yeah, i used to use names like iEcliptica or stuff like that so people would somehow discover my great liking for the band. But as we, symphonic metal lovers are scarce in this world, i just decided to go with Sonata Arctica so it'd gather the most attention possible. xP.

Thank you all for the welcomes, i was just playing in Blackmesa but some urgent deal popped up, will be back there in a few mins.
 
Welcome to the community! I'm usually on Turtlebine or the PL server. I won't make fun of your accent b/c I can't hear a darn thing. I have a tear in my eardrum and I'm temporally deaf in both ears. I had a sinus infection and tried to clear my ears and apparently I used a bit too much pressure and BAM! Hearing is gone. But, when I can hear I can't wait to talk with you.
 
Last edited:
Sonata, I demand you add me to your friends.
 
Welcome aboard and if you see me online please lead the way and dont bother turning around, I dont know my way around most maps to much so Ill follow you ;).
 
Hey Sonata - I've played with you (and against you) quite a bit in BlackMesa. You're really good, btw.

Don't worry about the accent, dude. Just get in Vent (and in TF2) and have fun. :)
 
@ Maiella: When you can hear, you'll laugh at me xP

@ Adam: I think i did? i'll double check.

@ Frisky: I heard you're a good spy, im not sure if i can trust you =x Haha :P

@ Marine: Yeah we played together already, im that scout that pops out of nothing and mysteriously gets out alive of every situation (Well, most of them) :P
 
Hello Sonata, I've played with you lately. Blackmesa is indeed a good map. I know I won't laugh at you when you talk, 'cause I'm from Mexico, and I feel really weird speaking in english to a spanish speaker. Anyway, hoping to see you on Mesa and backstabbing you :)
 
TF2__RUN_SCOOT_RUN__T_shirt__by_anime_dragon_tamer.jpg
 
Welcome bro. Don't worry about the accent or anything. Your English is probably better than some of us yanks English, and we have been trying to speak it since Sesame Street!!! :P
 
Welcome to eGO's TF2 division. Enjoy your stay - and I'll see you on turbine or Blackmesa :3

If you need help on a certain class (like Soldier), I'll be glad to help you out. [610+ hours and counting] =D
 
See you on the servers :D ! And don't worry about your accent, I'm french Canadian and I have an accent but by practicing English everyday it keeps getting better
 
Welcome to the gang!
I've seen you on BM, so probably you have dominated me at least once.
And if I were you I would not think a second about the accent thing. I love to hear the diversity of the different players we have.
I'll bet you speak english better than I speak your native tongue (not at all).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top