A glimpse at the past!

Let's not just sit around and say "yeah the old jail was better."

LETS GO BACK THE OLD DAYS PLEASE
 
I agree with Lithium!!! We should try having jail old school! We can also dress like it was 2005!!
 
hey instead of complaining about jail now try to make it fun mix it up a bit do new things have fun. Ya the old days were fun but now is new and you can't go back in the past (least i don't think soo) so just not take it like it is real life it is an RP game :D
 
Well how bout this, A special event night that brings back the old jail maps and rules! for us G's and Os that remember the days!

Or even just the Os who were from back then!
 
Last edited:
Anyone remember Hosties? Very similar to Jail, but had more fun ways of rebeling (there was a gate that was opened to let Ts out, so the room Ts were in would have a vent or something to go and rebel), and endless possibilities. I say we have a Nostalgic Jail night tomorrow.
 
If nobody remembers I did play the old Jail a lot. Atleast I was around for Forest. Just wasn't a part of this website and I went by a different Alias. But yeah if we could bring back some old maps that would be great.

~R3D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top