Nottsack Poster Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 171 Nov 26, 2007 #1 Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife gave birth to a boy at 0241 today.
M Mother Puncher Poster Joined May 6, 2007 Messages 159 Nov 26, 2007 #2 Congratulations! Be the best father ever!
M MajorInMurder EGO Addict Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 1,255 Nov 26, 2007 #4 Congratulations! Was it a boy or girl? I hope you are going to be a good father!
L LUCKY{A|R} Forum Fiend Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 601 Nov 26, 2007 #5 WOOOT teach him to play early
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Nov 26, 2007 #7 CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!, I demand pictures NOW > I want to see the cute little baby!!! ^_^
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Nov 26, 2007 #11 Congrats!!!!!!!!
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Nov 26, 2007 #13 Nice its my birthday TODAY! Tell your child that its the best birthday ever lol and congrats man. Hope your baby is everything you wanted!
Nice its my birthday TODAY! Tell your child that its the best birthday ever lol and congrats man. Hope your baby is everything you wanted!
A Alias[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 1,991 Nov 26, 2007 #14 Congratz man! What's his name?
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Nov 26, 2007 #16 Congratulations!!! I bet we wont see you online a whole lot for a few weeks lol if hes anything like me neice was....oh boy. Lets hope not lol I'll bet hes going to be the best thing to ever happen you.
Congratulations!!! I bet we wont see you online a whole lot for a few weeks lol if hes anything like me neice was....oh boy. Lets hope not lol I'll bet hes going to be the best thing to ever happen you.
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Nov 26, 2007 #18 Congratz on the new family member