ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Feb 14, 2010 #21 Thanks for comming to the Realism everyone!!! Keep a lookout for a Realism related contest that will include tons of prizes and more importantly GLORY!!
Thanks for comming to the Realism everyone!!! Keep a lookout for a Realism related contest that will include tons of prizes and more importantly GLORY!!
B Bad Brain EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,226 Feb 14, 2010 #22 yeah, that was the best realism ive been too. I dont think I couldve played any better
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Feb 14, 2010 #23 Thanks for hosting!!
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Feb 14, 2010 #24 As always, it was a pleasure.
Old Monkei Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 2,398 Feb 14, 2010 #25 Sorry I could not make it, sounds like I missed a great event
S Skippy EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,933 Feb 15, 2010 #26 Bad Brain said: yeah, that was the best realism ive been too. I dont think I couldve played any better Click to expand... Just my luck to miss the greatest one ever. Conspiracy, I tells ya.
Bad Brain said: yeah, that was the best realism ive been too. I dont think I couldve played any better Click to expand... Just my luck to miss the greatest one ever. Conspiracy, I tells ya.