M Mediateparker I made one post Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 18 Feb 12, 2010 #1 I ripped the ligaments in my collar bone :facewall:... so now I only have 1 free hand. I'll catch you guys online when my shoulder has healed. Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
I ripped the ligaments in my collar bone :facewall:... so now I only have 1 free hand. I'll catch you guys online when my shoulder has healed.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Feb 12, 2010 #2 well thats not good to hear but glad your still good tho in a way , dont worry we be glad when you come back bud
well thats not good to hear but glad your still good tho in a way , dont worry we be glad when you come back bud
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Feb 12, 2010 #3 That must be very painful. Hope you have a fast recovery.
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 Feb 12, 2010 #4 dude...that sux...sorry to hear that...im pretty sure we'll still be here in 6 weeks...so get well and cya when you are back in action.
dude...that sux...sorry to hear that...im pretty sure we'll still be here in 6 weeks...so get well and cya when you are back in action.
M Mediateparker I made one post Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 18 Feb 13, 2010 #6 Thanks for the kind words all
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Feb 14, 2010 #7 That must really suck, now even if your bored you cant shoot nazis. =[ But anyway feel better soon. =]
That must really suck, now even if your bored you cant shoot nazis. =[ But anyway feel better soon. =]
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Feb 14, 2010 #8 I hope you recover fast.
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Feb 14, 2010 #9 I had shoulder surgery a couple years back and could only use my left had for about a month...it truly sucks. Get to feeling better, the servers will happily welcome you when you are back to normal.
I had shoulder surgery a couple years back and could only use my left had for about a month...it truly sucks. Get to feeling better, the servers will happily welcome you when you are back to normal.