M Mediateparker I made one post Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 18 Feb 14, 2010 #21 Well everyone I would like to thank you all again for your kind words. Tomorrow is surgery day so I'll let you all know how it went when i return.
Well everyone I would like to thank you all again for your kind words. Tomorrow is surgery day so I'll let you all know how it went when i return.
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Feb 14, 2010 #22 hopefully it goes smoothly, good luck.
M Mediateparker I made one post Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 18 Feb 15, 2010 #23 Surgery went well... still cant feel my left arm but other than that im fine.
K Krause Poster Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 134 Feb 15, 2010 #24 That's good. One step closer to recovery!
A Ashley EGO Addict Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,377 Feb 17, 2010 #25 Ouchies, get better soon... Cya in high school sometime :3
M Mediateparker I made one post Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 18 Feb 19, 2010 #27 Saeten said: facebrick? Click to expand... more like shoulder into concrete... but it got the message across
Saeten said: facebrick? Click to expand... more like shoulder into concrete... but it got the message across