For anyone playing these games, and looking for decent people to play with (decent as in not elitist, I don't care how well you play) I'm going to be starting a regular zombie killing night to try and get some campaigns or versus matches going.
If anyone would like join me, it will be every Tuesday night at 9 PM EST.
Number of people showing up will determine the game type. I.E. if less than 4 total, campaign or survival, if more than 4 versus or scavenge. Campaign difficulty to be determined by the players, but I would prefer at least advanced.
Friend me if you're interested, and hope to see you there!
If anyone would like join me, it will be every Tuesday night at 9 PM EST.
Number of people showing up will determine the game type. I.E. if less than 4 total, campaign or survival, if more than 4 versus or scavenge. Campaign difficulty to be determined by the players, but I would prefer at least advanced.
Friend me if you're interested, and hope to see you there!




