Contest, Enter If You Wish.

FraG'1#

I made one post
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
7
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IXndAovVi4[/ame]

Hey Guys, FraG'1# Here. Urban Strike And I Have Decided To make a Contest For eGO user Only.(Have Permision By Admin). All the Detail Are In The Vid Above. Thanks For Watching. Enter As You Wish.

Send My Videos Of Your AMAZING kills To -- [email protected]

The Prize For The Contest Will Be If The Winner Approves FraG'1# And Urban Strike Will Upload The Winners AMazing Video To Our Utube Channal - http://www.youtube.com/user/JarodnBraxtonProduct

Just Wait. There Is Another Prize I(FraG'1#) Will Buy The Winner A Steam Game Of There Choice. The Steam Game CAN Not Be Over $20.00

REMEMBER For eGO user Only.

DEADLINE FOR VIDEOS IS: MARCH 1st, 2010. any Videos After Deadline Will Not Be Accepted

GL To Everyone

Thanks For Watching
 
Last edited:
Hmm, this may be fun. But wait, does it have to be a kill streak, or is it just 1 best kill?
 
well hopefully when something cool does happen, ill have a demo of it lol.
 
:]. Do you want the .dems? And do you want longer clips or short clips or more than one short clip ;]

Also, do they have to be on eGO Servers?
 
Yes plz i want the demos dosent matter how long they are and yes eGO servers only plz
 
I wiped out the entire CT team (9 people) in long hall way (office) with a m249 (para) in less than 15 seconds. Unfortunately I was not recording :'(


I'll start recording more! best of luck to the rest of you!
 
Wait but it can't be in scrims because it has to be on eGO servers? :P I'm confused.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top