Just stopping by to say hi

Mobius

Active Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
273
I discovered the ego servers about a month ago and knew it was a good place to be. So here I am saying hi.

A little about myself: I'm 22 currently working towards a BA in Health Adminstration in SoCal. My regular IGN is Clockwork[m00t] where I mostly play CS 1.6 but when I play DoD it's usually Mobius. I've been playing CS for about 4 years--never really got into the scrim business. I've been playing DoD for about a month now and I am really enjoying it. So that's it for now, time to frag.
 
glad you feel this way about the servers bro.
Hope that you continue to come on in and have some fun with eGO...if you wanna join we are always recruiting too!
 
welcome man. glad you like what we can provide to the community. dont worry DOD will grow on you and soon take over your life...


Ackley comment = hahaa
 

Latest posts

Back
Top