Mad, Pyro, Zerg weekend LOLz

Pyro Gurl

Active Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
280
So we are spending the weekend goofing off here are some random pics.


SANY0884.jpg



SANY0863.jpg



SANY0867.jpg


SANY0868.jpg


SANY0876.jpg


SANY0885.jpg


SANY0886.jpg


SANY0887.jpg


SANY0888.jpg


SANY0890.jpg
 
Last edited:
ok... woulda been funnier i guess if you had drawn on his face with a sharpie after he passed out... or put lipstick on him
 
Seems like a Lan Party.

Yeah i support Lan Parties as we should keep them alive forever and ever, reminding those glorious days.
 
lol :) now you need to put shaving cream in his hand and tickle his nose. <hilarity ensues> ;)
 
Haha, nice. I don't LAN much (read: at all) but a lot of people LAN at my school library's computer lab. They all have Starcraft, DoTA, and CounterStrike (not sure which one, never really played it) on their flashdrives. You'll see like 5 different games and matches all on at once.
I'll try to take a picture of it one day, it's pretty funny.
 
I lan a ton. I should remember to take pictures.
 
I always wanted to have a LAN party... but well until today I havent had one...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top