Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Feb 14, 2010 #21 This could be annoying...and fun.
foxhound-KD- Thread Junky Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 930 Feb 15, 2010 #22 Sent him this one, Zeig Heil !!! Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Feb 15, 2010 #24 These are some snazzy turtles!!! I think he needs more....
S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Feb 15, 2010 #28 Dana Carvey as the turtle guy....
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Feb 15, 2010 #29 I didn't send it in a pm because I'm not mean/clueless Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
B bizXn Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 339 Feb 15, 2010 #30 Here is an interesting one. _______________________________
T Turk Famous Joined Aug 14, 2009 Messages 569 Feb 16, 2010 #32 I can design a digital turtle for deets heh :w00t:
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Feb 16, 2010 #33 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8C7dxTGRM[/ame]