P Pepper1 Poster Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 107 Feb 15, 2010 #1 I realized I made a mistake with my names. I played this whole time with my names not matching. My in-game name was Dr Pepper as many of you know but i corrected it to Docta Pepper to match. Sorry for the confusion!!
I realized I made a mistake with my names. I played this whole time with my names not matching. My in-game name was Dr Pepper as many of you know but i corrected it to Docta Pepper to match. Sorry for the confusion!!
F fathobo Famous Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 411 Feb 15, 2010 #2 Just do a name change and you will be fine. Thanks for letting us know though.
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Feb 15, 2010 #3 Thanks for making the correction. Locked. bear