My stupid computer

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello,
my Internet didn't worked yesterday, I fixed it. But now it doesn't work again.
I ain't asking for help just telling you I won't be on today and tomorrow, and maby the day after tomorrow.
I wish you guys much fun on DOD:P

BlackBird.
 
try replacing the router?

No all Internet in the house works, only not on my computer. I think it's a problem in my software. Hopefully not in my hardware becaus that's gone cost me a lot of money I think. My Internet works fine again now btw, but I think it will stop soon again. Becaus I still don't know what the problem is, I prob gone make the same mistake as before that will stop my internet from working, but unfortunally I don't know what that mistake is:P

Anyway I'll keep this post up to date when I find the issue or a solution.

Blackbird.
 
I have heard that the Flux-capacitor can go out sometimes, but theyre pretty expensive.
 
I blame Blasphemy, personally, and suggest you take the same approach. Hope all goes well in getting the problem rectified.
 
Well get your computer fixed and take your time lad...computers can be tricky sometimes
 
Internet problem can be caused by antivirus blocking traffic, router, firewall, hardware issue (a ethernet card should cost you no more than 15$)..

Wish you all luck!
 
turn your computer and the internet off.. and try that it happens to mine all the time (wifi) and i just ahve to restart both things
 

Latest posts

Back
Top