Planeswalker Famous Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 513 Feb 15, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNnftq744I[/ame]
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Feb 15, 2010 #2 I love it! Awesome video!
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Feb 15, 2010 #3 Just saw this yesterday. Most awesome cartoon ever.
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Feb 15, 2010 #4 Dragged that joke out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
K kotahlicious Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 687 Feb 15, 2010 #5 i loved every second of it lol
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Feb 15, 2010 #6 It was funny, but I agree with Thereven, the Spy and Pyro getting married part got dragged out too long.
It was funny, but I agree with Thereven, the Spy and Pyro getting married part got dragged out too long.
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Feb 15, 2010 #8 Thereven said: Dragged that joke out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Click to expand... This
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Feb 15, 2010 #9 That was incredible, I fell out of my chair when I saw the dragon, at first I was thinking, "What the hell?" but then I got it when we found out it was Spyro.
That was incredible, I fell out of my chair when I saw the dragon, at first I was thinking, "What the hell?" but then I got it when we found out it was Spyro.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Feb 15, 2010 #10 Really good, maybe a little inappropiate when they got married...
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Feb 15, 2010 #11 Hahaha...Spyro the Dragon...
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Feb 15, 2010 #13 I saw spyro comming, but not spyro the dragon or team purple
O OSVG EGO Zealot Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 1,527 Feb 15, 2010 #15 best part was voice acting: Gordon Freeman or the witch and zoey being maids of honor
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Feb 15, 2010 #17 BodyBagger08 said: That was screwed up. Click to expand... yeah I know! Cupid doesn't use a crossbow!
BodyBagger08 said: That was screwed up. Click to expand... yeah I know! Cupid doesn't use a crossbow!
X xXracecarXx Poster Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 151 Feb 15, 2010 #18 Oh my God, I laughed so hard I hurt myself. Thanks for the awesome post!