- Joined
- Jun 9, 2007
- Messages
- 576
So I (for the first time) used the eGO search bar, and typed in my name. And went to the last page to see my original thread about joining. It was dated Jun 9 of 2007. However, mysteriously below that was a post with my STEAM ID and NAME from the eG forum dated OCT 2006!
Apparently REDSHIFT was trying to req ban someone, and copied console to show who was present. And at the end of the list of who was on it said I killed Outbreak with mp44.
Funny thing- Hugo, Outbreak, and Redshift were just eG then. Caveman didn't even have an eGO tag at all. I knew I played on eGO servers for a long time before I joined, but I had no idea it was a full 8 months before I joined. Truth be told, I'm sure that wasn't the first time I was in eGO's AVA. The "24/7 AVA" and "No bots" always attracted me; and the server was always full of players, even then. I should have joined many months before I did. But, it just goes to show you... you guys do a damn good job recruiting.
I just thought I'd share this with you all. It cheered me up a little after the shocking and frustrating news I have received about my JONES brethren.
Cheers
Apparently REDSHIFT was trying to req ban someone, and copied console to show who was present. And at the end of the list of who was on it said I killed Outbreak with mp44.
Funny thing- Hugo, Outbreak, and Redshift were just eG then. Caveman didn't even have an eGO tag at all. I knew I played on eGO servers for a long time before I joined, but I had no idea it was a full 8 months before I joined. Truth be told, I'm sure that wasn't the first time I was in eGO's AVA. The "24/7 AVA" and "No bots" always attracted me; and the server was always full of players, even then. I should have joined many months before I did. But, it just goes to show you... you guys do a damn good job recruiting.
I just thought I'd share this with you all. It cheered me up a little after the shocking and frustrating news I have received about my JONES brethren.
Cheers












