Back from the land of fish and chips

Skippy

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,933
Missed Realism and a whole weekend of killing, but I'm back now and ready to be dominated.

Here's a quick picture of the view from my hotel room. Anyone willing to take a stab as to where that is?

Hint: It's -not- the field in Donner.
 
In a different country..... London I'm guessing? Central Park?
 
Last edited:
Title says it all -- it's London alright, but -where- in London is the question ;)
 
If its not the field in Donner, and theres no burning tank in the middle which eliminates the Axis field in Flash, it must be the Allied field in Flash. That or Hyde Park, but I'll go with Flash, yeah, that makes more sense.
 
DTS...you cheater lol!

For those who recognized it without additional 'research', good stuff!
 
Missed Realism and a whole weekend of killing, but I'm back now and ready to be dominated.

Here's a quick picture of the view from my hotel room. Anyone willing to take a stab as to where that is?

Hint: It's -not- the field in Donner.

I see trees, BEAUTIFUL TREES :crying: , gotta be Flash :drool:
 
I see trees, BEAUTIFUL TREES :crying: , gotta be Flash :drool:

The fact that I see trees means it can't be Flash. There's no Kirk sniping endless Americans, and no tanks driving into trees and magically catching fire.
 
i dont see myself in any of those trees, therfore it cant possibly be flash.

anyway how did you like the UK? maybe one day ill leave this dreary place:crying:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top