- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 359
Well, When I first bought this game I was a noob, like everyone who would play CSS, I've had this game for too long, and my skills slowly developed by... Watching other people play o_o. Yeah, that might sound weird but it worked for me! Here are my top 5 CSS Frag videos of ALL TIME, the MOST INSPIRATIONAL, THE CRAZIEST FRAGS, AND AWESOME EDITING!
#1 This one has been posted many times, I think it deserves one moar!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYKV-ta9mI[/ame]
#2 The 2nd and the craziest one, Just 4 the Game
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGPJ89ZNuew&feature=related[/ame]
#3 Polarity's Vid
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re5vX0hG4oE[/ame]
#4
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piXgttWfiEA[/ame]
#5
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WnKEKSo4w[/ame]
And for the Lulz, this vid might seem fake, all my friends who dont play CSS say it, i think they dont understand, but it seems real to me, the Frags are atleast.
I am attemping this, with M4/AK and trying Deagle but its too hard with the Deagle for me :/ Hope you enjoy NOT HACKS
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xWfEoFSlFU[/ame]
From your Raging Neighborhood Asian ^_^ SEE THEM IN HD ITS SEXY
#1 This one has been posted many times, I think it deserves one moar!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYKV-ta9mI[/ame]
#2 The 2nd and the craziest one, Just 4 the Game
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGPJ89ZNuew&feature=related[/ame]
#3 Polarity's Vid
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re5vX0hG4oE[/ame]
#4
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piXgttWfiEA[/ame]
#5
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WnKEKSo4w[/ame]
And for the Lulz, this vid might seem fake, all my friends who dont play CSS say it, i think they dont understand, but it seems real to me, the Frags are atleast.
I am attemping this, with M4/AK and trying Deagle but its too hard with the Deagle for me :/ Hope you enjoy NOT HACKS
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xWfEoFSlFU[/ame]
From your Raging Neighborhood Asian ^_^ SEE THEM IN HD ITS SEXY



















. Remember practice makes perfect! A pro is someone who is good with all weapons, not just m4/ak, so try to use a different one when you can. Knowing the variation of weapons will help you when you go against them!


. And i wanna be like em too @_@