L Lifty Poster Joined Oct 30, 2009 Messages 242 Feb 17, 2010 #1 When will the next basic training be I can't find it on the calendar because I need some help brushing up my game?
When will the next basic training be I can't find it on the calendar because I need some help brushing up my game?
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Feb 17, 2010 #2 Keep checking this: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103753
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Feb 17, 2010 #3 Send a pm to one of these instructors They will set you up! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=116784
Send a pm to one of these instructors They will set you up! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=116784
B Bumble-Bee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 695 Feb 17, 2010 #4 IceGladiator said: Send a pm to one of these instructors They will set you up! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=116784 Click to expand... This.
IceGladiator said: Send a pm to one of these instructors They will set you up! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=116784 Click to expand... This.
R rayne Forum Fiend Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 658 Feb 17, 2010 #5 bumble-bee said: this. Click to expand... this this.
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Feb 17, 2010 #6 rayne said: this this. Click to expand... this this this.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Feb 17, 2010 #7 Spam more, and okay ya, that link will take you to the basic trainers page. PM what you need help on and what times your avaliable.
Spam more, and okay ya, that link will take you to the basic trainers page. PM what you need help on and what times your avaliable.
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Feb 17, 2010 #8 what all of these peeps already said. but if you want knife lessons, hit me up