Welcome! This month, we celebrate Beta, an amazing, wonder person. We look at his achievements through life and his future plans!
Inventions:
Turtles were one of my early inventions. There purpose was for war and violence, but due to their slow speed because of their shell I instead made them into a last resort weapon. Only I know the codeword to activate their blood thirst.
Santoku knives are used in every activity I do. Cooking, cleaning, gaming, and even brushing my teeth. I cannot go anywhere with out my Santoku knife. Due to my research with this knife, I have created my first ever synthetic human, codenamed "Killer4000"
Anime
Anime is the official past time in the world of Beta. I enjoy many variety of anime, because I am easily entertained by Japanese animation .
My list of favorite animes include:
Darker Than Black
Lucky Star
Azumanga Daioh
Code Geass
The list goes on.
Random Beta facts:
- I hate the noise of slurping.
- M249 rushes are the only way to play CS:S
- I have had to conceal my identity in 78 different situations
- I idle TF2 like its my job
- Killer4000's birthday is everyday
- I actually hate everyone until I meet them
- Windows 7 was my idea
- I am the 5th person to ever be MAUL verified
- Beta + Hoodie + SRG + Bigredking + Iamevilbear + MostlyHarmless + Ill Legend + Cryptex + Killer4000 = The secret key to unlock the hidden treasure
- I hate eggs
- Killer4000 is a Santoku knife
- Family Guy sucks, Simpsons are the top of the animated comedy food chain
- Inferno 24/7 is the only CS:S server, any other CS:S server is just filler
- 30 Rock > Anything you have to say
As we finish this thread, please remember to type !up Beta if you see me in a CS:S server. If you do not, you will not participate at the Beta dinner, which includes Pizza, cake, and beef ribs.
Love, (And hate) Beta
Last edited:






















