Upcoming DoD:S Events?

Mr. Harm

I made one post
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
12
Does anyone know if there's any upcoming major events for DoD:S? I know there's weekly events but is there gonna be another Royal Rumble or anything like that again anytime soon? I missed out on the last one so I was hoping that there will be another one sometime soon
 
there is an INS vs DOD:s scrim tomorrow (friday the 19th) at 9:00pm central. You should come and play. :)
 
Does anyone know if there's any upcoming major events for DoD:S? I know there's weekly events but is there gonna be another Royal Rumble or anything like that again anytime soon? I missed out on the last one so I was hoping that there will be another one sometime soon

Hey Harm,
We have an event this on February 19 @ 10:00pm. It's the Day Of Defeat Source and Insurgency scrim. :)

@lungbuster4417 -- Aww, you beat me, lol.
 
Hey Harm,
We have an event this on February 19 @ 10:00pm. It's the Day Of Defeat Source and Insurgency scrim. :)

@lungbuster4417 -- Aww, you beat me, lol.

YAY!! I finally beat you at something, lol.
 
Back
Top