- Joined
- Feb 15, 2010
- Messages
- 712
Hey guys, this is just a thought so please, no drawn pistols.
Maybe whenever I look at the Colmar server it's just a coincidence that nobody is ever really in it, and was just thinking that it might be a good idea to switch it to a 24/7 Anzio instead.
In the past I've noticed that players usually evacuate the servers when the map is changed to Colmar and if it was changed Anzio, it might bring more players and members into eGO.
Obviously I have no control over this, but just wanted to hear thoughts/opinions.
P.S - Yes, Anzio IS my favourite map
Maybe whenever I look at the Colmar server it's just a coincidence that nobody is ever really in it, and was just thinking that it might be a good idea to switch it to a 24/7 Anzio instead.
In the past I've noticed that players usually evacuate the servers when the map is changed to Colmar and if it was changed Anzio, it might bring more players and members into eGO.
Obviously I have no control over this, but just wanted to hear thoughts/opinions.
P.S - Yes, Anzio IS my favourite map









